Saturday, October 9, 2010

Carrots

I grew carrots for the first time this year. A couple of my (weirdo) kids love canned carrots. I thought it would be fun to try. (What can I say? It was spring, the brain cells hadn't totally thawed yet.) While we didn't get very many, the ones we did get were large.

Davis was my carrot puller and delivery man. He dumped all those muddy, unwashed carrots on my kitchen cupboards before I knew what was happening. But who could resist such an obvious effort to be helpful? :DWant a carrot to feed your family for supper?

Milk dud report: Still chopping corn silage. We are waiting for shelling corn to dry down. Something went wrong with the combine transmission(something about not enough oil) and Kenton is working frantically to get it ready to go when the shelling corn is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment