Sunday, February 2, 2014

Gotcha!

In August, 2009 I opened my email and fell in love with this little face. 
 
 
I couldn't wait to bring her home from DeSheng, Guangxi, China
 
 
and make her a part of our family.
 
 
This little one was a perfect fit for us.
 
 
We were so happy to get this picture shortly before we left for China.
"Yingying" was healthy and growing and I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms.
 
 
 
She wasn't nearly as excited about the prospect
 
 
but it didn't take long to fit in with the family
 
 
and join the family comic strip.
 
 
There have been moments of sadness
 
 
but many more of joy.
 
 
We are so glad that God brought you to our family.
 
 
We praise God for you every day.
 
 
Kaitlyn Ying, we are so blessed to be your family!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment