Sunday, May 4, 2014

Soccer Mom


Soccer mom!
That's me this time of year.  


Yesterday was opening soccer season.


Since I'm about as much of an athlete as a rock,
I'm thrilled that all my kids are interested in sports.


Everyone had pictures
and everyone was scheduled for two twenty minute games. 


It was a little crazy trying to keep up with everyone.


The day started at 9:00 
and we picked up pizza on the way home at 6:00.


It was freezing cold.
We hung out in the van as much as possible.  
The van looks like the Duggar family camped out there for a year or so 
without access to a trashcan. 


The house looks almost as...memorable as the van.
I'm thinking of firing the maid. 
She's really lousy.


Emily and her faithful companion Minnie.


Milk Dud Report:  Kenton and his dad worked on the pasture fence.  They're replacing posts.  It's time to get the oats in and the corn planted, but it's been a late spring here (Is it coming or are we sticking with a green winter theme?) and the ground is too cold/wet.

As always, my standard disclaimer applies.

3 comments:

  1. I love your posts and farm updates. What a life! We're a soccer family, too, except we don't do all day soccer...yet....anymore. Eva is a big scorer. She has scored every game but one. Once she got a hat trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and funny posts! I can't believe Emily's been home almost 2 years and we STILL haven't met her. :( Will try to get out there a weekend over the summer. You know, Benjamin and I are still praying for Emily, how many days has it been since she P_ke_? New records made every day I bet. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you!

    <3 The Cz family

    ReplyDelete