Monday, January 11, 2016

Update #2

In December the weather was so unseasonably warm and beautiful that the kids spent a lot of time outdoors in t-shirts.  


 The treehouse was a popular hangout. 


Up-the-slide is faster than the ladder


I told them to get in the doorway for a picture together.
One way or another, Emily is going to be the death of me.


At the risk of losing my mom-badge, I will admit that I took only 3 pictures at Christmas.

#1 - Megan because she's looking so grown-up.


#2  - Emily because she's "the baby."  
Need I say more?


Emily with my grandolly, Rosie.


We had a great time even though it wasn't captured by a camera.  

And someday when my kids complain that they never got to do anything, I'm going to nod at my straight jacket and mention gingerbread houses and Christmas cookie decorating.

I DESERVE MY MOM BADGE!

Emily was pretty happy just decorating her own graham cracker.


My kids don't really like to eat them, just decorate and then pick off the good stuff.


We learned the hard way never to buy pre-broken...I mean, pre-assembled.


Everyone (even Jamison) had fun. 

And once the candy was gone, I pitched them when no one was around.

When I got up Saturday morning I saw this...

Two more months and there will be three boys checking out the farming magazines together. 

1 comment: