Thursday, December 30, 2010

Catching up...

Our sunshine boy who loves to be outside.


Making Christmas cookies. Otherwise known as ritz crackers and peanut butter...

dipped in chocolate. I'm thrilled that I have a child old enough and neat enough to dip for me. I'll pass on that part of the job. :)
Kaitlyn found her swimsuit. Then she discovered that Davis had gone outside. She thought the addition of mittens, hat, and coat prepared her for the great outdoors. I wonder how long she would have lasted in this getup?
Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without! Megan is becoming the third generation of my family to be infamous for holey socks. She needs a Penny Wright to take pity on her. :D
Okay, I told the poor kid to dump the wrecks in the trash, put on another pair, and we bought a ten pack (without holes) the next time we were in Wallyworld.

1 comment:

  1. We are doing our 'dipping' today!! Last week's sickness wiped me out. We tried dipping some of your ritz cracker with peanut butter too! They are good. This week is potty training! Not too bad so far...but once school starts again I'm sure she'll punish me!!

    ReplyDelete