Monday, October 17, 2011

Growing, Growing, Gone...

Jamison has started doing a little tractor driving.



Too bad he had to be dragged out to the tractor kicking and screaming, eh?

I wasn't too sure about it, but Kenton assured me it was the perfect situation to learn. It was on fairly level land (not tons of that here) the tractor goes slow (ever been behind one on a public road?), and Kenton and his dad were working just ahead of him.


I don't want to see him rushed out of childhood by being "needed" in the fields. I am, however, so happy to see him cheerfully stepping into responsibility. I do enjoy seeing his maturity and independence.
Most of all I enjoy seeing him grow in his relationship with God. I look forward to seeing how God will use him in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment