Friday, February 18, 2011

Rebuilding the Walls

Are you tired of this yet?

One of these walls was moved slightly out. I've never been in favor but it was a battle I lost. Kenton is positive that it will give us more room in our eating area.

The weather has been lovely and warm. As a consequence my yard is trashed. :P The process of beautification and repair is not lovely.


This was one wall that had to be totally rebuilt. It was rotted.

Maybe today some of the new windows will be installed. I think we only have nine more windows to replace after this: our room, Davis' room, and the living room. All of them will go on rattling when it's windy.

Everyone is getting worn out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not tired of this! I think how exciting it must be for you - at least, once the mess is over. =) God apparently was watching over you all & protecting you with the condition of the walls, etc. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete