The question was leave asap...like July 28 or so
Leave August 18 after third crop (of hay) and giving him a bit of time to finish the parlor, get it up and running, and then ditch it all to wander around in China with five kids and a crazy woman.
Now there are a bunch of variables that play in here but when it came right down to it I just didn't think I could stand to wait A MONTH to get Emily. I've wanted her home since February or so which means I've been waiting for almost SIX MONTHS!
Frankly, I'm certain that those God wants to learn patience are very high on the list of those He chooses to become adoptive parents.
Anyway, my brilliant and unknowingly devious husband questioned whether going so soon was going to stress me out. Victory with a twist!
I won but any stress in timing is solely my responsibility...until we arrive with four extra sets of eyes, ears, noses, etc who are whining and complaining en mass because their dad insisted this would be a good idea.
We have a consulate appointment August 8!
Departure on or around July 28!
Much prayer would be appreciated.