Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gross


Mom: Davis, GET A KLEENEX!

Davis: I already got it out! (Shows me on the end of his finger)   (GAG!)

Mom:  Well, now what are you going to do with it?

Davis: (Shrugging) Put it back?

*****

Emily came home on Thursday still puking.  Yesterday afternoon she finally seemed to start feeling like herself again.  We think she had a bug that made things worse.  Davis, Kaitlyn, and I have all not been feeling 100%. 

Lots of snow, still no power, looks like it will be a bit yet. 

*****

Looks like the situation with Emily may be part of our new normal.  Starting to think about how to make this work better. 

1 comment:

  1. O.M.Goodness!! I would definitely be gagging! (: Although when it is my own child's boogers I seem to handle it a little better.

    Praying for healing with Emily!

    So wish we had some snow here. Praying we get SOME this year. (:

    Stiull hoping we can get together some time. Meet in the middle or we will come to you. Will wait til you are a little less overwhelmed though. (:

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete