Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mid-July

Kaitlyn has discovered that she loves to be in the tractor with daddy.....and she hates to be left behind when someone else gets to go. She allowed me to take this shot, said, "goodbye, mom" and slammed the door in my face before I could possibly have time to grab her and take her inside. Here's my little farmer boy at it again. Somedays I hardly see him since he's often with dad and grandpa.
Before we left for Minnesota, we spent some time at the local state park. The kids enjoyed the water so much I was sure we'd have a great time on vacation.
Kaitlyn learned to float. Once she figured it out, she didn't want anyone so much as touching her! Miss Independent wanted to float on her own! Here she's enjoying the water with her buddy "Ad'lyn".
Napping with daddy. If she "naps" with him she can be sure he doesn't sneak out without her noticing. :P

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Kaitlyn with her daddy! She really is a real farm kid now isn't she?!

    ReplyDelete