Sunday, August 12, 2012

Home

I'm sorry, I still don't have any pictures because I'm having computer trouble.

We're home and we made it without any puking or diarrhea.  Hurray!

 We made it home Saturday morning at 12:30.  We had Loretta's meatballs and mashed potatoes.  They were delicious.

Most of the kids headed to bed around 11:30 a.m. Ugh!  We now have several different sleep patterns going on.  At midnight, Jamison, Kaitlyn, Emily, and I are up and raring  surviving.  Kenton, Davis, and  Megan just went to bed.  Meals are kind of hit and miss.   Ugh!  Jetlag is a pain.  I'm looking forward to having us all on the same schedule.

Emily is doing well.  When I think back to the terror of how sick she was one week ago, it seems almost laughable.  She's home, LOVES green beans (I guess because she hasn't been offered pizza), and is all smiles when Jamison and Megan are around.  At this point she has four devoted slaves.  She is also sleeping well.

Thank you so very much for your prayers.  We feel so blessed by all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment