Emily finally started drinking last night. I don't think she was very popular with her dad. She was up - and drinking - from 12:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. when he SHUT OFF THE WIGGLES and told her to go to sleep.
When I got there at 8:30 she had just gotten up and was eating some breakfast. PRAISE GOD!!! It stayed where it belonged. She spent the morning playing in the play room and cruising the halls with a dolly stroller. It was obviously time to come home.
- Emily was well for 108 days.
- Barring a miracle, she will continue to have episodes of vomiting like this. The medicine she is on cannot prevent an episode but it helps lengthen the time in-between.
- Emily was having episodes every 16-21 days so 108 is WONDERFUL!
- This episode lasted eleven days. We really hoped that on the medicine her episodes would be shorter. Or at least STAY THE SAME. It was very hard having a longer episode. She also experienced quite a bit of belly pain.
- She learned two new words: tummy and hurt.