Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ugh!

I should be knighted. I'm still living in this house. I have not moved to Ireland...or Bermuda which I hear shares the same happy snake-free status as Ireland.

I've also been back into the laundry room. Twice.

Once my husband rolled his eyes and went with me.

The second time I had protection from my six-year-old. It's only fair. I was washing his soccer uniform.

One of the intruders pooped on my canning shelves. Excuse me while I puke.

Davis was fine...and laughed at me. Obviously untraumatized by the event.

I wish I was.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Holly, you really need to write a book with these blogs!!!! On a different matter...the girls can't believe how fast Caitlyn is growing!! We are definitely trying to come out "west" and camp for a long weekend. We keep ya posted!

    ReplyDelete