Friday, December 7, 2012

You Tube

I can waste a lot of time on you tube.  It's amazing all the fun things you can find on there.  Here are some of my current favorites:

Anuna - Noel Nouvelet - Peace

King's Singers - The Barber of Seville - Total fun.  Mom would not be amused. She'd give me that look of, "I must be missing something."  Sorry, mom!

Go Fish - Joyful, Joyful -  my husband didn't appreciate my suggestion to use this for the Joy theme of advent.  If you hate it, PLEASE keep listening to 2:10.  It hits me in the heart every time.

Selah - Noel - I love it.  Turn the sound WAY up and experience JOY.

King's Singers - Seaside Rendez-vous

Okay, last one, I promise!

Aaron Copland - Hoedown

Well, I do have a thing for Copland...

Copland - I Bought Me a Cat

Okay, if you hate all this....I like my music loud, joyful, and I'm corrupting my kids!  Ha ha!
Go find your own youtube favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment